Xinhai wear-resistant rubber——Unique provider of liquid-phase process rubber in China
"Relying on the excellent physical performances (resistance to wear, acid and alkali, tear, etc.), Xinhai wet wear-resistant natural rubber fills the domestic industry blank and breaks up the technology and products monopoly of foreign companies, which has great significance for promoting technology progress of China rubber industry."
------From "science and technology achievement appraisal of key technology and industrialization of wear-resistant natural rubber liquid-phase processing project" approved by Science and Technology Department of Shandong province
Test report of Xinhai XH35 Rubber
|Performance||Test standard||Unit||Measured index|
|Elongation at break||ISO37:2005||％||760|
|Residual tensile deformation||ISO37:2005||％||4|
|Abrasion loss of relative volume||ISO4649:2002||mm3||24|
Application——greatly prolongs the service life of equipment
- Xinhai wear-resistant rubber prolongs the service life of your beneficiation equipment by 1.5 times.
- Innovative processing technology forged this excellent abrasion performance and its wear-resistant index has reached 128%.
- With nature rubber content of 95%，good elasticity, stretch resistant and tear resistant.
- Various grade of hardness, meet the different requirements of equipment.
- Low specific gravity, convenient for storage, transportation and installation.
Xinhai EPC service——the leader of China mineral processing EPC service
Yantai Xinhai mining group is committed to EPC service, ore beneficiation equipment manufacture, wear-resistant rubber production, technology R&D and mining investment. In China, Xinhai firstly came up with the concept---mine EPC service and put it into practice. Up to now, Xinhai has successfully completed over 400 EPC projects all over the world.[Check the details]
- Zimbabwe desorption and electrolysis project
- Sudan Gold Gravity Separation Project
- Armenia Cu-Pb-Zn Project
- Iran Pb-Zn Mine Project
- Chile Copper Mine Project
Exhibition activities——Footprints all over the world
- Received by the president of Tanzania
- The president of Tanzania and Big boss of Xinhai Group
- Sales Director Mr. Lee with his customers
- Contract client in the exhibition
- China Mining 2010
- China Mining 2010
- Mining Technology Conference
- China Mining 2011
- Chile Exhibition (2013 June)
- Zambia Exhibition (2013 June)
- Indonesia Exhibition (2013 September)
- Mongolia Exhibition 2013